Please read our policies prior to registering for classes.
- Advance registration and pre-payment required for all classes and workshops unless otherwise noted.
- Class requires 3 or more students to run. Refunds will be issued if class is cancelled.
- Sorry, no refunds due to the advance preparation required for our classes unless cancelled due to insufficient number of registrants.
- We follow the Huntington School District for weather related closings.
- For group classes such as girl scouts or birthday parties, final headcount must be given 3 days ahead of time. Any absentees must be included in final payment.
We take photos of our classes from time to time to use on our social media pages, website and marketing materials. If you do not wish for your child to be photographed, please let us know.
Sewing requires use of sharp scissors and lots of pins! Please remind your child to exercise safe behavior so as to avoid injury.
Please feel free to send your child with a drink and nut free snack for our longer workshops and camps.